Saturday, May 3, 2008

Free Hugs The Power of a Hug

The power of a hug, as illustrated by the free hugs campaign started with one video.

I was looking around for some inspiring videos to give me some ideas for the Inspired Abundance blog the other day, when I discovered that free hugs has become an ever growing movement. And each successive video is inspiring more people to launch their own free hugs campaigns.

Sometimes it's the simplest things in life that matter the most. The power of a simple gesture ... a touch, a smile, or even a hug ... can unite us in a truly powerful and meaningful way.

I've gathered some of the free hugs videos that inspire me into one power of a hug playlist.

Who will you hug today?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this movement. We all can use a hug all of the time. Hugs are a great way to raise your vibration, and the vibration of someone else.

Hugs,