Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Andy Andrews Mastering The Seven Decisions

Andy Andrews Mastering the Seven Decisions Andy Andrews is amongst my favorite authors and speakers, and he has a new book about to be released entitled Mastering The Seven Decisions.

If you've been a subscriber to my newsletter for any length of time, you'll be familiar with Andy as I've done videos on each of the seven decisions for personal success that he identifies in his book The Traveler's Gift.

I consider The Traveler's Gift to be one of the most important contributions to the arena of personal development and success ever written. Few books have ever had as profound an impact on me or have been as relevant to me as The Traveler's Gift.

In celebration of the release of Andy's newest book, I'd like to introduce a contest. Andy's new book will be available for shipping from popular online book stores beginning April 15th. But if you'd rather not wait until April 15, take heart.

Inspired Abundance is giving away 5 brand new, hard cover copies of Andy Andrews' new book Mastering The Seven Decisions.

What do you have to do to enter to win one of these copies?

Simply post a comment to this blog talking about the power of the 7 decisions and what they mean to you. Or ... if you prefer, you can email me your comment at warren@inspiredabundance.com. I will choose the 5 winners at random. Your comment doesn't have to be lengthy; I just ask that it be sincere.

Contest terms are simple. To enter, post or email me a comment in which you share your thoughts about the power of the 7 decisions. You agree to letting the world see your comment on this blog. The contest will be open for the next 7 days, over which time, I will post on one of the 7 decisions each day. So, assuming I keep to my intended blogging schedule, the contest will close on March 26. I will choose 5 winners at random at that time.

If you require a refresher on the seven decisions, here they are.

1. The buck stops here
2. I will seek wisdom
3. I am a person of action
4. I have a decided heart
5. Today I will choose to be happy
6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit
7. I will persist without exception

Now if you are new to Andy and his work, you really should buy his book The Traveler's Gift and then utilize his newest book as a companion to get the most out of it. Click here for more Andy Andrews and to purchase his books.

We'll be talking about decision #1 tomorrow. So get your contest submissions in now!

Enjoy this series on Andy Andrews Mastering the Seven Decisions.

No comments: