This is very powerful stuff. For isn't fulfillment really what we strive for?
I looked up the definition of fulfillment in the dictionary. Here's what I found:
- the act or state of fulfilling: to witness the fulfillment of a dream; to achieve fulfillment of one's hopes.
- the state or quality of being fulfilled; completion; realization: a vague plan that had no hope of fulfillment.
- the process or business of handling and executing customer orders, as packing, shipping, or processing checks.
- a feeling of satisfaction at having achieved your desires
- the act of consummating something (a desire or promise etc.)
Well four out of these five things are about that feeling we get that makes us feel whole. And it's the feeling that we are growing and that we are contributing that leads to that sense of fulfillment.
So what a tremendous opportunity to once again get clear on what your true purpose in life is. What's your target? You'll know because it will be something you are passionate and emotional about. Tap into that emotion and then decide -- right now, today -- what you're going to do about it in order to move in the direction of your own fulfillment. That will put you on the path to inspired abundance.
Enjoy the video.