Friday, February 22, 2008

Napoleon Hill Think And Grow Rich

Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich is a seminal work in the field of personal development and is one of the key forerunners to the modern self improvement and wealth creation industries.

For me, Think and Grow Rich has definitely been one of the key foundational elements to my own personal growth and has had a profound impact on my thinking and my living a life of inspired abundance. The principles he teaches in the book can be life changing. It's a book which has literally inspired millions upon millions of people and continues to do so.

It was actually Andrew Carnegie who inspired, in fact "challenged" Hill to write the book, and Carnegie was a key influencer to Hill.

Here's a video I discovered on YouTube, in which Napoleon Hill shares what he learned from Andrew Carnegie and the lessons that inspired Think And Grow Rich.



No comments: