Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Power Of Team

I'd like to switch gears a little today and share a little about the power of team.

I'm a co-author of the upcoming book entitled The Power of Team. In addition to me, other contributing authors include Anthony Robbins, Wayne Dyer and Bill Bartman, amongst many others.

I'll be sharing more about the book over the coming weeks as its release approaches, but I've been reflecting on the importance of team lately and the fact that together, we can accomplish so much more than we ever could as individuals. It's by working as a team that our path to inspired abundance is most assured.

So I thought I'd share with you a fun video that I believe encompasses many of the virtues of team and absolutely demonstrates the power of team. Enjoy.


No comments: