Monday, April 28, 2008

Joe Vitale Zero Limits and Counter-Intentions

I've spent the past week working through the Joe Vitale program Zero Limits. It's been a fascinating journey and the messages have really struck a chord with me.

The first time I heard of ho'oponopono was while I was in Las Vegas in August of 2007 for a business conference. A good friend of ours was sharing the experiences he and his wife had enjoyed after attending the original workshop conducted by Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len. At the time it sounded very "odd" to me, yet there was something about it that lingered in my mind ... there was a "ring of truth" I couldn't shake.

Well, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. After seeing several videos and hearing about it from several other acquaintances, the time came when I was ready and open to looking at the material for myself.

I have many thoughts and ideas which have come up as a result of reading and listening to the program. The notion of counter-intentions is so powerful. I may say or assert I desire one thing, but if I inherently believe something else, the power of that intention is negated.

Lately the theme that we are only limited by what we believe has been prominent in my thinking. So too, has been the notion that we're always limited by our aim ... it's the boundaries of where we dare to dream that serve as the outermost limitations of who and what we can be.

So how can I truly become limitless? For me, a life of inspired abundance means no limits. It means enjoyment and happiness throughout the journey. So it must start right now.

And is it as simple as cleansing the known (and unknown) counter-intentions within me? Is there a technique that reallly is so simple yet which begins to allow me to release the limitations I've imposed upon myself?

So naturally, I was led to this video of Joe Vitale speaking at the Learning Annex Wealth Expo in Chicago last November. The zero limits state, I believe, is the place where my counter-intentions have been shed and where anything is possible. Enjoy the video.


No comments: