Sunday, April 20, 2008

Belief Systems: Do You Believe You Can Have What You Want?

What is your belief system when it comes to what you are capable of? Do you believe you can have whatever it is that you want?

The other day, I was in a conversation with a prospective business partner and he asked me this question: "What is the single most important success factor in your business?"

My answer was simple, for I needed to look no further than the pattern of results I see in my own life. My answer was "Believing that you can do it".

So, what of this concept of belief? Why is my belief system so key in determining my results? Why is my desire to live a life of inspired abundance so dependent on what I believe I can have or do?

Perhaps this video will assist you in answering that question about your beliefs.


No comments: