Monday, June 2, 2008

Your Life List: 100 Things To Do Before You Die

Where is your life list of the 100 things you want to do before you die?

What would you most want to do in your life if you knew tomorrow was going to be you last day?

One of the most valuable exercises you can do for yourself is to set aside some quiet time, reflect on what it is you really would like to do or see in your life, and then start writing them down.

Your goal is to come up with a list of 100 things to do in your life -- your Life List.

If you can't come up with 100 things (I couldn't) ... that's okay. But keep adding to your list as you think of ideas. Carry the list around with you.

More importantly, begin looking for ways to do the things on your list. Start to make your life about living and experiencing your life list -- that list represents your path to a life of inspired abundance.

As you find yourself completing/living an item on your list, cross it off and then add another one. So at any point in time, you will always have a life list with 100 items that you are living towards.

I'm finding that when I remember to view my day in the context of me living my life list, I look at everything very differently than when I forget. It helps to create a sense of calmness and a feeling of being on purpose that is uplifting and energizing.

Try it and see whether your life list of 100 things to do before you die has the same positive impact on you. Here's a video I came across that might just assist you.


No comments: