Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Power of Team: You Need Never Be Alone

The Power of Team is the newest motivational book in the Wake Up ... Live The Life You Love series and I'm a co-author of the book, along with the likes of Dr. Wayne Dyer, Anthony Robbins, Bill Bartmann and Steven E.

One of the key messages of the book is that there is tremendous power to be leveraged by being a part of a team. In other words, "you need never be alone".

That's in fact the title of my contribution to The Power of Team, "You Need Never Be Alone".

Here's a video I put together of my article which appears in the book -- this will give you a strong flavor of the quality of the information you will find in The Power of Team.

To learn more about the book The Power of Team, visit http://www.powerofteambook.com/.

Watch my video The Power of Team: You Never Need Be Alone now.

No comments: