Thursday, April 12, 2007

Welcome to Inspired Abundance Wealth Creation

Hey.

Welcome to my blog!


The point of this blog is to talk about creating a mindset of abundance which enables you to live the life that you want.

I'm very focused in my own work on learning about and deliberately applying the laws of the universe -- specifically Law of Attraction -- in all aspects of my life.

And one of the aspects in my life I focus a great deal upon is wealth creation.

I've come to believe there is, in fact, a formula that can be applied which serves almost as a blue print for a wealth building strategy. A simplistic view of the key components of such a blue print are:

  1. Your belief system and your relationship with money
  2. Your wealth building habits
  3. Learning to become your own advisor
  4. Becoming an active wealth builder
  5. Starting one or more businesses of your own
  6. Looking outside the box for opportunities

But it all starts with component number one -- creating a mindset of abundance which becomes your belief system.

So that's where I'll be focusing first.

Enjoy the journey.

Warren Wojnowski

Visit my website at http://www.InspiredAbundance.com or feel free to email me at info@inspiredabundance.com

Also, if you have questions about my posts or what I do, feel free to call me at 1-204-878-4564. I'm in the central time zone, so be nice about when you call!