Thursday, December 6, 2007

Experience Life Now. Stop Going Through The Motions.

Are you choosing to experience your life or are you going through the motions?

As I write this, I'm in Wichita, Kansas. I'm on a road trip of sorts that started 2 weeks and one day ago. I loaded my family into our van and we set out from our home just outside Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

So far, we've stayed over in Fargo, North Dakota; Wichita, Kansas; Galveston, Texas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Weslaco, Texas; Austin, Texas and now back again in Wichita.

Our van has made it to all but 3 of the locations, while we relied on a cruise ship to get us to the remaining ones.

The trip has reminded me of what a wondrous planet we live on. And it's served to cement my resolve that the point of living is to experience the world and enjoy the experience.

I was able to take this trip because I have my own home based business. It gives me the freedom to choose when, where and how I want to experience my life and I don't require permission from any one else to do so.

But it wasn't always this way. For too many years, I lived my life by going through the motions and putting off experiences until some undetermined point down the road.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and I made the decision to start living my life now. No more going through the motions for me.

That's the trip I'm on and the ride has been exhilarating. You should try it some time.

Learn more about how to experience prosperity and abundance by visiting my website at http://www.inspiredabundance.com/. And, if you'd like to check out a really cool course that essentiallly teaches you how to get anything you want, visit http://www.inspiredpersonaldevelopment.com/.

No comments: