Monday, July 30, 2007

Are You In Vibrational Harmony With Your Goals?

Are you in vibrational harmony with your goals?

I've spent the past 3 days being seriously dragged down by a very persistent summer time cold. I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say I've been lethargic and pretty much forced to obey my body's demand to take a rest for a few days.

It's provided a wonderful opportunity to observe the contrast in my level of vibration.

If you've spent any time studying Law of Attraction, you will understand that in order to attract something you desire into your life, you must be in vibrational harmony with it. This is the biggest obstacle you must learn to overcome in learning to deliberately use Law of Attraction in your life.

When we saw Bob Proctor last month, he illustrated the concept perfectly. On a scale of 1 to 10, let's suppose your goal represents a vibration level of "8". If you are personally creating thoughts that create a vibration level of a "3", it doesn't matter how badly you want that goal, it's not going to manifest because you are not in alignment to it.

You are tuned in to the wrong frequency.

So your job is to deliberately raise your level of vibration so that it is a match.

What do you suppose a level "8" vibration might look or sound like?

Well, for me, I expect someone at that high a vibration is visualizing or revisiting the goal often throughout the day, always moving forward, is energetic, displays enthusiasm, acts confidently, has lots of fun, is passionate, etc.

You get the picture.

So your job -- my job -- is to consciously create vibrational harmony with the goals I desire.

Just review the attributes above; that's the only prescription for feeling better that I need to fill -- and I don't even need to go to the pharmacy to do it.!

Visit my website to learn how to apply Law of Attraction to create wealth and prosperity in your life. And don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter -- it's free. http://www.inspiredabundance.com/

No comments: